August 2019 was a hot month, both at Bidwell Hollow headquarters in Washington, D.C. and on BidwellHollow.com.
Last month marked a new chapter in Bidwell Hollow’s evolution. You may have noticed I’m publishing more blog posts.
You’ve been reading most of what I’ve published. But there are a few articles that you dug more than the others.
I thought it would be great to share these most-popular posts from August 2019. It can be an excellent way to catch up on anything you may have missed.
Below are the most-viewed BidwellHollow.com articles for August 2019.
Most-Viewed Articles August 2019
- Poet interview with Aisha Sharif: Sharif is a poet and African American Muslim woman. In this interview, she discusses her debut poetry collection and more.
- First edition Harry Potter book nets a lot at auction: A first edition Harry Potter book sold for £28,500 at auction. The book’s anonymous owner sold it to pay for a new bathroom.
- Author interview with Stacy Padula: Padula is the young adult fiction author of seven books. In this interview, Padula talks about her work, her faith, and more.
- How Jane Johnston Schoolcraft inspired Longfellow’s Hiawatha: For over 150 years, the wrong person was credited with inspiring Longfellow’s Hiawatha. Learn the true identity of the writer who gave rise to Hiawatha.
- Toni Morrison’s legacy: Morrison passed away on Aug. 5, 2019. The Nobel Prize-winning author leaves behind an incomparable legacy.
Disclosure: Bidwell Hollow is an Amazon affiliate, which means Bidwell Hollow earns a small commission anytime you make a purchase on Amazon.com after clicking a paid link. The tiny amount of money Bidwell Hollow receives helps make this website possible. Thank you!