LitLinks for Aug. 30, 2019
Based on what you all have been clicking the past few weeks, there’s one type of link you like to see: reading lists.
So that’s what I’ll give you in this weekly wrap-up. But if I see something special that I think you’ll enjoy, I’ll still include it.
Like, for example, the trailer for the upcoming Apple TV+ show Dickinson. It’s, um, Emily Dickinson like you probably haven’t imagined her.
Also, this week E.R. Ramzipoor released her first novel, The Ventriloquists (paid link). Here’s my interview with Ramzipoor. (And consider supporting E.R. by buying her book.)
And you can get caught up on the LitWire here.
Lastly, don’t keep Bidwell Hollow to yourself. Maybe share it with your book club?
[responsivevoice_button voice=”US English Female” buttontext=”Listen to This Post”]
Down and Dirty Dickinson
- The best books of August according to Paste
- 7 poets to read who are like Rupi Kaur
- Entertainment Weekly’s fall reading preview
- 8 books for those back-to-school feels
- And food-related back-to-school reading for grownups
- Novelist Lore Segal’s 10 favorite books
- 11 books coming this fall from New England authors
- The best books for 6-year-olds according to librarians
Disclosure: Bidwell Hollow is an Amazon affiliate, which means Bidwell Hollow earns a small commission anytime you buy something on Amazon.com after clicking a paid link. The tiny amount of money Bidwell Hollow receives helps make this website possible. Thank you!