LitLinks for Nov. 8, 2019
It’s November, which means I have a big announcement to make.
This morning’s newsletter will let subscribers know what change is coming to Bidwell Hollow. If you’re not a subscriber, check this blog at around 9 a.m. EST today to get the news.
In short, this will be the last LitLinks post on BidwellHollow.com. If you want to continue receiving a weekly roundup of book lists, you’ll need to subscribe to the newsletter.
Along with this week’s book lists below, be sure to read this interview with debut novelist Stephanie Jimenez.
Thanks for reading. And I hope you’ll subscribe to the newsletter.
[responsivevoice_button voice=”US English Female” buttontext=”Listen to This Post”]
Seasonal and New Book Lists
- The 10 books to read in November — or at least buy
- 17 best science fiction and fantasy books to check out this November
- Here are the 11 books you should read in November
- The 10 best books you’ll want to read this November, according to Amazon’s editors
- 5 books BuzzFeed writers couldn’t put down last month
- 8 sci-fi and fantasy books to fall for this November
Best Books of the Year
- The coffee table books to give (and keep) this year
- The 2019 New York Times/New York Public Library best-illustrated children’s books